Institute for liberty and competition
Institute for Liberty and Competition – is an independent and nonprofit organization, which supports individuals, political and economic freedoms.
To raise Ukrainians’ awareness and support of the ideas of individual freedom, rule of law, private property and free enterprise. Fostering implementation of the best reform practices to ensure strong, lomg-term, inclusive growth and development.
promoting in Ukrainian society institutional reforms based on the ideas of freedom and market economy.
Political Philosophy: classical liberalism.
Economic basis: Austrian School of Economics (ASC).
- education, including organization of seminars, lectures, conferences and other events;
- publishing and distribution of books, brochures and magazines with works of classics and contemporary thinkers of the world liberal thoughts;
- social problems and Ukrainian legislation analysis, development of certain political events aimed at liberal reforms implementation;
- exchange and coordination between institutions at national and international level;
- assistance in carrying out educational projects in order to promote liberal ideas in Ukrainian society.
- social and cultural.